- Make detail production plans basing on Factory plan;
- Ensure manpower, materials and equipment for production;
- Be responsible for new employee and periodical training;
- Control and improve the mixing/packing process included maintaining the 3 duties of Safety, Environment and Quality control;
- Support to conduct 5S, HACCP and Food Defense activities;
- Study, take part in experiments and propose improvement ideas for new processes or new products;
- Carrying out other jobs as assigned by superiors.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Food Technology; Chemical; Biology; Industrial & System.
- Engineering, Industrial Management or relating majors.
- Male – under 26 years old;
- Good command of both written and spoken English;
- Be familiar with MS Office;
- Obtain knowledge about ISO 9001& HACCP;
- Good at communication, presentation and logical thinking;
- Be able to work independently and under high pressure;
- Good at time management and problem solving skill;
- Working place: Long Thanh Factory (Shuttle bus from HCMC and Dong Nai).
Compensation & Benefits
- Office hours from Monday to Friday;
- Annual leave continually increased the following years’ service;
- Insurance to be paid under the Vietnam Labor Law;
- Additional insurance: Accident 24/24;
- Annual health check and vacation;
- Dynamic working environment with all-year-round training courses provided to improve the competencies and capabilities of employees;
- Competitive salary package and benefits from the experiences and competency;
- Attractive bonus scheme on Public Holidays upon Company regulations.