Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
As a Finance Intern, your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Participating in the integration of new entities
- This description takes into account the major responsibilities and is not restrictive.
- Verification of the different accounting records for good allocation of revenue and cost for actual basis and for different employee/ business unit accounts
- Preparation, production, pre-controlling & presentation of the profitability reports to the Senior Financial Controller to whom you will be attached to
- Assisting your Senior on the control & analysis of the reporting gaps & variations
- Participating in the annual account closing (balance sheet, income statement, tax return) at year end
- Preparing monthly financial board for your Senior to present to the Board of Director of the subsidiary
- Participating in the launching of financial tools for entities and for the group
This description takes into account the major responsibilities and is not restrictive.
- 3rd year or final year student from a business school majoring in Business/ Finance/ Accounting/ Economics
- Available for 6 months full-time internship.
- A good ability to use the Microsoft Office (Especially Excel) is necessary
- Good English communication skill (both verbal & written). Another foreign language such as French would be a plus
- Meticulous, reliable, reactive, autonomous and having a good capacity to work and communicate in international teams
- Being part in an International and multicultural environment
- Fast growing global company, opportunities to grow quickly with a tailored made career path
- Soft skill trainings: interpersonal communication, team management, project management.
- Team lunch, after-works and other successes celebrations
- Ability to support non profit organizations
- You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally
- Location: 15th Floor, Viettel Building, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam, District 10, HCMC
- Languages required: English fluent
- As of: ASAP
- Contract: Full time position
This position is made for you? Send us your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org