Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and to develop its workforces with the anticipation of a further 2000 new job openings. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
Currently, we are looking for Business Analyst Assistant
Under the direct management of the Growth Manager and the Business Analyst, you will be involved in the Group’s global commercial strategy:
- Leading data research in close cooperation with clients and colleagues to satisfy project requirements;
- Maintain/update database in our internal system;
- Research and prepare statistical reports and consolidate information into cohesive and understandable correspondence for decision-making;
- Maintain the highest standards of ethics and confidentiality at all times;
- Participate in strategic projects and assist in timely execution of project goals and deadline;
- Other duties assigned by business analysts.
- Fresh graduate with Bachelor degree; ideally specialized in international strategy, market analysis or business development; First position in the career path of a Business Analyst;
- Must have good command of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good data preparation skills;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
- Excellent command of the English language and ideally of French/Spanish/Italian/Chinese;
- Extremely organized with strong time-management skills with the ability to multi-tasks.
Why us ?
- Being part in an International and multicultural environment
- Fast growing global company, opportunities to grow quickly with a tailored made career path
- Soft skill trainings: interpersonal communication, team management, project management.
- Team lunch, after-works and other successes celebrations
- Ability to support nonprofit organizations
- You will have the opportunity to unlock your potential, both professional and personally
- Location: Viettel Complex Building, 285 CMT8 District 10 HCMC
- Languages required: English fluent
- As of: ASAP
- Contract: Full time position
This position is made for you? Send us your resume: email@example.com